Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Susie Homemaker in Alaska!

After moving in with Kip in Alaska, it was safe to say he was living the bachelor life. The only things in his fridge included a package of hot dogs and a bottle of champagne (man after my own heart). Was really excited to have my own kitchen and have someone to cook for. Had a few recipes I wanted to try out, and Kip really didn't seem to mind. I still have a ton on pintrest that I really can't wait to make and I'm thinking Superbowl might be the perfect time!
Homemade Mac&Cheese
Italian Chicken
Sooooo good, and Kip got seconds!
Baked Spaghetti

After running a few errands today I found a few more reasons to love Alaska:
1: When having a bad hair day, super easy to throw on a cute hat and still stay warm!!!!!!
2: Snow boots can also be cute and keep your feet warm and toasty, best thing I have bought in Alaska!
3: When driving home from errands you never know what you will see in your neighborhood. The wildlife is EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!
Baby moose (not so small)
Almost walked up the stairs, amazing hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment