After leaving NC, I knew it would be cold, I knew there would be snow, and I knew it would be a change. Everyone kept giving advice.....on cars... clothes....activities ....living ....weight loss plan (for when I put on the pounds).....
Here are a few things I've learned after being in Alaska for almost a week......
1. Its cold
2. There is a lot of snow.... a lot....more than I have ever seen.. and you better have a shovel
3. If you leave your clothes on the floor, they will be nice and warm when you put them on from the floor heating. :)
4. If you have a remote start......you are in the cool club and will make tons of friends at your new job.
5. Fashion can still happen in neg temps.
6. Always wear gloves....ALWAYS
7. I am Alaska lucky and have seen 2 moose in 3 days...my moose ratio 2/3
8. Target still sells bathing suits all year long.... even in Alaska
9. Life is much easier (and safer) if your amazing boyfriend gets you a very safe car.
10. Everything is beautiful ..... even the snow.
My drive home
The entrance to our apartment complex
Ice off the side of our building
Can't wait for whats in store next.......
I LOVE this. Miss you tons already!
ReplyDeleteNice boots!
ReplyDelete