What flying out of Alaska looks like!
Hello Vegas!
So excited to see y'all!!
The beautiful bride to be!
haha
And then my camera was dropped and didn't have it for the wedding, but Nate bought me a new one (since he dropped it haha) So here are a few tho!
So much fun! Great wedding!
So I wasn't able to get away from the cold, just the snow. The temp in Vegas was cold and windy so still had to wear my layers but we had a great time and really enjoyed seeing everyone. Really missed Kip and was super sad he couldn't come but was glad to be home (never thought I would say that about Alaska!) Actually won some money on this won!
Such a great time with great ppl! Just wish I had more pictures to show haha!
Keep your fingers crossed that the snow is melting and it no longer does this! And I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!


No comments:
Post a Comment