Had a great week/weekend with lots of moose (meese as I like to call them), shopping and eating! My moose count is way up after seeing a TON on our recent walk! Kip kept telling me they could smell my fear...... not helpful when they were so close!!!!!
Saw a total of 6 this day in the park, Kip thinks a few were the same, I disagree!
Amazing view of the coast! Love the trails in anchorage!
So the move is fast approaching, so much to do and so little time! Working on our play list, Dinners Drive-Ins and Dives stops and entertainment along the way. I have always wanted to drive across country and I cant believe I am actually getting a chance to do it. Esp with a great planner/navigator/and travel man like Kip. He def thinks of things that never cross my mind, location of passports (for Canada), and miles we will/should be traveling every day. Getting excited for our triple D's adventures since I LOVEEEEE the show, the Grand Canyon, and the West Coast. Will have more on our stops later :)
Check out our planned route------>
Not every exact stop but pretty much the idea! Cant wait.
CountDOWN!
1) Only 8 more shifts at work in the ED.
2) 17 more days till my mother arrives in Alaska!
3) 22 days till my BIRTHDAY!!!
4) 24 days till our trip to DC/VA for a wedding and seeing some of our friends and family!
5) 44 days till July 4th!!! My Favorite holiday.
6) 46 days till we leave Alaska on The Great Summer Road Trip
7) 64 days till we are in the South!
8) 72 days till we move into our new house in Columbia, SC!
9) 80 days till the first USC home game!!! GO COCKSSSS!
Can't wait to be HOME!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment