Sunday, July 8, 2012

What did we do without Internet/cellphones....


We made it to Tok, Alaska. As I sit in the lobby, with my feet on a bear stool. Its amazing to think we are about to be driving into Canada and then the lower 48....I know, I'm super Alaskan for saying that. The Internet here sucks and yes they still have dial up for their station computers....yikes! Can hear the dial tones......
Leaving Valdez we headed to the museum and check out the friend we made!

He was super cute!

Wow this Internet is bad.....this might be a short post due to time!
We hit the museum and learned about the oil spill, and Valdez, AK.

Amazing! And the environment bounced back....but is still effected.

Then hit the road....check out my fav shots!

Ughhh Internet is horrible!

So this will be the last photo, due to poor Internet, low battery and tired of listening to loud German being spoken in the lobby (where I have to sit to get Internet).
Well can't even get it to come up.....ugh I will try to post more tomorrow... Tok, AK has the worst Internet...boooooo





No comments:

Post a Comment