Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fat Tuesday and Mardi Party!

After seeing every ones awesome pictures from Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Fat Tuesday and having a super bad day at work, I am sure missing my favorite ladies and one of the best times of my life!
Cant wait to go back to celebrate the best friend that ever was Miss Donna C Petillo, and her last year as a single lady!

My NOLA baby and my MOHO for life, miss you more than words!
ALL my loves who I miss like crazy and cant wait for the warm weather! Wish we could go back everyday!

Cant wait to get back to the lower 48 and some of my favorite ladies! Thank you for everything!
Missing some of the best co-workers a girl could ask for! Cant believe so many wonderful people work in the same place, doesn't even show how many amazing people work at Wake Forest Baptist Health(or the B). Wishing I could ship everyone to Alaska!!
Also my BEST FRIEND SUZIE is getting MARRIED in VEGAS in a few weeks! Cant wait to see you and have the time of our lives in Las Vegas!!! So over the moon happy for her and can hardly contain my excitement!!!! YAYYY

Also missing my family like crazy, my aunts, my uncles, Godparents and of course my mom (w/ puppies) and dad have been so supportive in my life change and I'm so lucky to have them as parents. So thank you for everything and all the amazing advice and support!


Thank you for everything I'm really blessed to have such amazing people in my life!

Sorry for the I miss you post but it made me feel better! :) 

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too, sweetie!! Care package on the way. Have fun with Suz in Vegas! Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete