Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day, we had a great day and dinner out. So lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend and decided to make him brownies before he got home from work! Also gave him a few beers from local area brewers, pint glasses and a bottle of his favorite gin (there was a theme).
And then Kip came home with a few things himself!
Including my metal sign Kip got for me as my "move to Alaska present" when I first moved up here, I'm a little obsessed with it. And its hanging in our dinning room/living room. We then went out for a great dinner at a near by restaurant with great food and wine.Hoping to feel better after being super sick for the last few days, and hoping I don't get Kip really sick too! Should be an interesting weekend at our house the South Carolina Gamecocks play VMI in their baseball opener this weekend. Wish I wasn't sick and didn't have to work all weekend but hoping for a Gamecock win!! GOOOO COCKS!

No comments:
Post a Comment