Monday, February 13, 2012

Pizza....Pizza....Snow plow.....STOP!

So I am officially alive after my first ski experience and taking my first lesson, of course it was snowing but was actually a very warm day. I decided to take a lesson at a local ski area before our ski trip at the end of the month. I was lucky and got a great instructor, she was also a nurse and was taking a break from working to teach skiing. Her husband is actually a Doctor at the hospital I currently work at, if only we all could be that lucky, knew I should have held out for a MD.....kidding kidding!
Getting ready after I got all my gear...I would just like to say it is very hard to look attractive in tons of layers and ski clothes...I promise I am not as large as these pics make me look and I'm not prego :)
After I fell for the first time, for the record I only fell once during my lesson and that's when Kip decided to take my picture. Then a second time to save my life after kip took me down death mountain and I started going toward the drop off...eeekkk
After the death hill ....almost to the bottom
At the bottom, I was following my instructor.
On the lift with my instructor for the second time
Taking to the mountain with Kip, before death mountain, he just kept saying Pizza....hahaha
Came home to a unexpected Valentine from one of Kips college friends ....made me laugh ...and this was on the inside
Cant figure out how to rotate this picture.....maybe I am an Airhead :)

Nachos with homemade salsa after a day of skiing..yummmm!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!! Love y'all!



1 comment:

  1. This is so funny! I love your pics! And despite what Danny says, I don't think you are starting to look like a blueberry! Miss you and love you! Can't wait to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete